Article 6 – Right of withdrawal
When delivering products:
1. When purchasing products, the consumer has the option of dissolving the contract within 14 days without giving any reason. This cooling-off period starts on the day following receipt of the product by the consumer or a representative designated in advance by the consumer and announced to the entrepreneur.
2. During the cooling-off period, the consumer will handle the product and the packaging with care. He will only unpack or use the product to the extent necessary to assess whether he wishes to keep the product. If he exercises his right of withdrawal, he will return the product with all accessories supplied and – if reasonably possible – in the original condition and packaging to the entrepreneur, in accordance with the reasonable and clear instructions provided by the entrepreneur.
3. If the consumer wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal, he is obliged to make this known to the entrepreneur within 14 days of receiving the product. The consumer must make this known using the model form. After the consumer has indicated that he wants to make use of his right of withdrawal, the customer must return the product within 14 days. The consumer must prove that the goods delivered were returned on time, for example by means of proof of shipment.
4. If after expiry of the periods referred to in paragraphs 2 and 3, the customer has not indicated that he wishes to make use of his right of withdrawal or resp. the product has not been returned to the entrepreneur, the purchase is a fact.
Article 7 – Costs in case of withdrawal
1. If the consumer makes use of his right of withdrawal, the costs of the return shipment will be borne at most.
2. If the consumer has paid an amount, the entrepreneur will refund this amount as soon as possible, but no later than within 14 days after the withdrawal. This is subject to the condition that the product has already been received back by the online retailer or conclusive proof of complete return can be submitted.
3. In the event of damage to the product due to improper handling by the consumer himself, the consumer is liable for any depreciation of the product.
4. The consumer cannot be held liable for a reduction in value of the product if the entrepreneur has not provided all legally required information about the right of withdrawal, this must be done before the conclusion of the purchase agreement.
Article 8 – Exclusion of the right of withdrawal
1. The entrepreneur can exclude the consumer’s right of withdrawal for products as described in paragraphs 2 and 3. The exclusion of the right of withdrawal only applies if the entrepreneur has clearly stated this in the offer, at least in time for the conclusion of the agreement.
2. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for products:
a. that were established by the entrepreneur in accordance with the consumer’s specifications;
b. that are clearly personal in nature;
c. that cannot be returned due to their nature;
d. that can spoil or age quickly;
e. whose price depends on fluctuations in the financial market over which the entrepreneur has no influence;
f. for individual newspapers and magazines;
g. for audio and video recordings and computer software of which the consumer has broken the seal.
h. for hygienic products of which the consumer has broken the seal.
3. Exclusion of the right of withdrawal is only possible for services:
concerning accommodation, transport, restaurant business or leisure activities to be carried out on a certain date or during a certain period;
b. whose delivery has begun with the express consent of the consumer before the cooling-off period has expired;
c. concerning bets and lotteries.
Model form for cancellation
(only complete and return this form if you want to cancel the contract)
Kiki & Co
Harderwijkerweg 170, 8077 RK Hulshorst
06-51024348 (whatsapp only)
– I / We (*) share (*) hereby inform you that I / we (*) revoke / revoke our agreement regarding the sale of the following goods / delivery of the following service (*):
– Ordered on (DD-MM-YYYY): – Order number:
– Received on (DD-MM-YYYY):
– Name / Names of consumer (s)
– Consumer address (s):
– IBAN bank account:
– Signature of consumer (s) (only when this form is submitted on paper)
– Date (DD-MM-YYYY):